Thursday, February 19, 2015

Too many things to do, not enough time

If I fall off the face of the earth for a few days, don't be surprised. I have got a TON of things to do the next two weeks and I have no idea how I will manage to do them all. 

Actually, I have one idea on how to do it all. Stop sleeping. 

It's a combination of three R&W assignments due next week (two of which were only assigned today), career development workshops, a networking shindig, and the admissions department wants me to help with the scholars retreat. The same scholars retreat that convinced me to move 3,500 miles to go to law school in Florida. Oh and various meetings scattered throughout. 

Now obviously, only the R&W assignments are mandatory. The career development workshop is highly advised and as I desperately need to figure out what to do this summer, well, I'd better go. The networking thing I would gladly skip but I RSVP'd long before my schedule got so wonky so I am stuck. And as to the scholars retreat, well that is the ONLY thing I actually want to do. So I will. Even though it is the same day my second memo is due. Here's to an all-nighter!!! 

Oh did I also mention FiancĂ© is leaving to go back to Washington and I don't know when he'll be back? Boooooo. 

I am really not going to enjoy the next ten days. Wish me luck!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment