Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Law School Makes You Lazy

Alternative Title: How to get more done in less time

I'm going to teach you a secret. If you are considering going to law school, paper plates will become your best friend. I mean, you still have to eat and your budget is definitely NOT going to allow you to eat out every day. There are going to be days where you have to decide whether to shower or walk the dog because you can't do both. On those days do you really want to forgo a few more precious minutes of sleep to do the dishes? I think not.

It's not environmental friendly but I use paper plates, plastic silverware, and cardboard coffee cups. Other than the silverware, I try to buy biodegradable products but I realize that I'll be making up for this for a very long time. It's worth it.

It gets worse. Not long after orientation, I started covering my cookie sheets with tinfoil. If the food doesn't touch the pan, it doesn't need to be washed. Right? Right. I have heard that you can fry an egg on parchment paper in your skillet so you won't even need to wash that pan. Now I haven't gone that far but I've considered it.

And did you know you can get crockpot liners? They are amazing. Throw a bag in there, cook your food and boom. At most you need to rinse the insert. Genius!

Say no to dishes. Say yes to showering.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment