Monday, February 9, 2015

Law School Makes You Unable To Do Basic Tasks

Like pay your rent.

Seriously you guys, I have been either paying rent or my mortgage for ten years now. I've never just forgotten to pay it! Until this month.

I don't even have a good story or excuse. The last few months, my landlord has happened to need to come by for various reasons and so I just gave him the check. But he's out of the country right now and so I had to go back to depositing it to his account. And I just forgot to go to the bank. I don't even know what to think right now.

Thank God my landlord is the nicest guy ever. And he's slightly impressed with the whole law school thing. He apologized TO ME. "Hey, I'm really sorry to bug you when you're so busy but . . ."

I need a wife. Or a new brain. Either one.

No comments:

Post a Comment