Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Stuck!

I don't really have much to say about the law school decision right now. I have only 13 short days to decide but I am STUCK! I can not get any closer to a decision and I have run out of ideas to help. I have talked to lawyers, professors, students and alumni from both schools. You would think I could make up my mind right?

NOPE!

So for right now, I give up. I give up on picking a law school. April 1st will be here before I know it and I will have no choice but to pick one. Sometime before the 1st, I will learn whether I have won an additional scholarship to the tier 1 school and I am hoping that will help me decide. If I get it, then the tier 1 might be a better choice. If I don't, I will probably pick the tier 2.

Either way, there isn't a whole lot to say about it at the moment.

This weekend I am flying to California and next weekend I am going to an admitted students weekend at a school within driving distance. During the week I am working my normal two jobs. To say I am busy is an understatement. And I am tired of feeling anxious for not knowing where I am going yet.

At least I still have 13 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment