Monday, April 21, 2014

Moving sucks

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with trying to sell our place and move to Florida. For one thing, finding housing is next to impossible when you have a pitbull. And yet, when I call a place to ask about their pet policies, they tell me that I should call back in a month or so and see what they have. 

I'm also having an awful time finding the time to put our house on the market. I know that I need to do it Oh like last month or so. And yet, I work two jobs. I can not find the time. I spend all weekend trying to get the house in order so I can take pictures but I never quite get there. When I leave for work, its dark and when I come home, its dark. I just can't win!!

It really doesn't help that in the last month, I have caught two colds and the flu once. That's what I get for working in the medical field but it's still just a little ridiculous. 

I need a vacation. From life. Seriously. 


No comments:

Post a Comment