Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I may have made a terrible mistake

So I knew this semester was going to be time intensive but I didn't realize it was going to be this time intensive. I thought my estate planning class was more a traditional law course and because the professor did not send out the syllabus until yesterday, I had no way of learning otherwise. Well, once I looked at the assignments, I immediately started to hyperventilate. We have two memo's due, numerous letters, wills, advance directives etc and a 20 minute presentation!

This is on top of my other classes where I have weekly writing assignments, presentations and projects. I am seriously considering dropping a class in order to make this work but the classes I would be able to drop are all mandatory classes for the elder law concentration. So . . . I feel stuck. Take them now or take them my last semester. Either way is going to suck.

I guess the only good thing about this is that I'll only have two exams but . . . I think I'd rather have an exam.

Please help a law student. Send redbull.

No comments:

Post a Comment