Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!

What does a law student do on Thanksgiving? Well this one studies Criminal Law! In part because finals start in just a few days. The other part is that my family is 3,500 miles away and although a few friends invited me to their families dinner, it just didn't seem worth the loss of studying hours.

I'm not alone though, quite a few of my classmates decided not to go home for Thanksgiving, even if they are by comparison, close by. Sadly, their families don't understand and are irked. Leaving the student even more stressed. Come on guys, finals start four days after Thanksgiving. No, I do not think it is fair either but it is just the way it is.

I made the best of it though. I wasn't about to cook a turkey just for me so I grabbed my books and I went to Denny's. I ate my turkey and pie while making Crim Law flashcards! Win/Win in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment