Saturday, July 23, 2016

Random Surge of Popularity

Wow. I'm not sure what happened last week but my traffic was off the charts. If you look at my total number of readers that I've had in the entire two and a half years I've been blogging, a good one-third of them came to my humble little blog in the last week. In one week!

What the heck? And how they got here is all over the place too. It's not like one of my posts went viral or anything. A slightly higher number came from Pinterest but not enough to explain the rest.

I'm so confused but excited too. People are reading my words! YAY!

So for everyone who came upon my little law school blog, thank you. I hope it lives up to your expectations and feel free to contact me with any questions or the like. And maybe tell me how you ended up here because whatever caused this crazy surge in readers, I want to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment