Friday, July 8, 2016

Paging All Soon To Be 1L's





Every year as we get closer and closer to the start of law school orientation season, I see the traffic to this blog pick up. Of course, I never know exactly what brings people here but I have a visual of all these baby law students frantically googling for advice and ending up here. With this (possibly imaginary) vision in mind . . .

Here is your chance! Comment on a post or email me. Ask me any questions you have or any topics you think I should cover. What kind of advice are you looking for? I'm open to anything.

It can be today, next week or four years from now.  I know that I lurked on hundreds of blogs before I started my 1L year and every one of them made me feel just a bit more prepared on what to expect and just a little less panicked. Consider this my way to pay it forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment