Friday, January 22, 2016

Busy Week

So in the upcoming week I have to:

  1. Write a two page paper for my Cuba class.
  2. Write a discussion post for my Advanced Legal Research class. 
  3. Conduct a fake interview with a friend for my Estate Planning class.
  4. Write a Finding of Fact and Engagement letter for Estate Planning.
  5. Conduct a real interview with a veteran to write his will. (Program though the elder law program at my school to give us real world experience.)
  6. Actually write his will. 
  7. Meet with my interviewing and counseling group to divvy up our group assignment (due the first week of February.)
  8. Put in 10 to 20 hours on a research project for my internship.
  9. All my reading and other materials for all six of my classes. 
  10. Appointment with Career Development to figure out what the heck I am doing this summer. 
They say that your 2L year they work you to death and I'm starting to see their point.  

No comments:

Post a Comment