Friday, January 16, 2015

Waste of a Perfectly Good Friday

Man. Today sucked.
I'm not going to go into it all but basically I had a training thing today. I got there at 9am only to find out that only 30 people had RSVP'd (I was one of them) but over 70 people showed up. Meaning my training didn't even start until 1pm, all the food was eaten long before I made it through the line and the training people were so overwhelmed they kinda forgot to train my group at all. Oh, and they were wrong about the fact that the software could work on Macs and so my computer crashed halfway through and I was told to go to the computer lab and try to figure it out on my own. Oh and the lucky Window's people who got to stay, got the trainer to just give them the answers to the exam. So I was there from basically 9 am to 6pm and I managed to work my way to question 14 out of 40 while everyone else either got the training we were all supposed to get or in the case of my group, just got the answers.

Now I get to try to pass this thing over the weekend instead of trying to keep up with my classes.

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment