Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Is it under the bed? In a cupboard? Where?

Motivation? Where'd you go honey? I need you to come back to me. 

So I'm not sure what happened but I'm losing steam on this whole law school thing. And I need to get my crap together and push on. 

I've spent the last three days trying to work on my second memo and I think I've got a paragraph out of it. And it probably needs to be rewritten. ARRRRGGG! It's due this weekend and I've got nothing. I spend more time worrying about the fact that I need to start writing it than I do actually working on it. I sit down, organize my materials and then ... Realize I'm hungry ... Need to walk the dog ... Grab my phone. Well you get the point. 
For the first time since class started, I'm about to walk into class without having the reading done. Now I can try to tell myself that we have a guest speaker the first half of class and we still have to catch up on the rest of last weeks reading (which I have done) but the fact still remains that we probably will start on the assignments for this week and I don't have it done. I'm angry with myself and I hate that!

Somebody tell me to get my butt in gear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment