Thursday, September 18, 2014

I had the dumb

So in week four of law school I finally got cold called for the first time. And not only did I have no idea what the professor was asking, I also answered the question I thought I was supposed to answer ... wrong. Oh law school.

Luckily the professor just looked at me funny and moved on. Still, not so fun.

Truthfully, I'm a little annoyed with myself. Not that I looked stupid because I knew it was coming when I started applying to law schools. No, I'm just annoyed because it was the first time I've been called on and it happened on a Wednesday. Aka my hell day. I have class from 8 to 10, 10 to 12, and 1 to 3. All in the same classroom and in the same seat.

Oh, and I was called at 2:50pm. Sigh. I really was trying to pay attention but she started jumping around in the book and I missed it when she flipped back. Booo. 

Oh well, it's over with and I'm pretty sure no one really noticed because she asked the class as a whole why we were so checked out. 

Because it is Wednesday Professor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment