Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ain't nobody got time for that!

So in week two of law school, I've realized that I can not attempt to be anything but a law student. At every point in the day, I need to be in class or studying for a class. How did I come to this conclusion? I had to run one errand and it's been two days and I'm still behind. Good lord. 

This week I've been up at 6 and going to bed at 1am and I still can't pack everything in. It's not contracts, it's not criminal law, heck it's not even civil procedure. (okay, I blame civ pro a little) It's my research and writing class that's sucking all my time. I suddenly understand why the 2L's and 3L's told me they were sorry when they heard who I have! She is probably the best professor but she by far assigns the most work. This week alone I've read seven chapters, had five or six online assignments due, a research assignment, and an analysis short essay. My friend with a different professor had to read one chapter. That is all. No assignments. Nada. 

I like law school (I think) but I really miss sleep. TGIF!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment