Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Yarn Therapy

The crazier my life gets, the more I want to sit on the couch all day and knit. Which of course means I ultimately end up more stressed because I didn't do the things I was supposed to do because all I wanted to do was sit on the couch all day and knit. Gah. 

But I got a new pair of crazy striped socks out of the neurosis so I think it was worth it. 


Aren't those the craziest socks? I absolutely adore them! And yes, I made them mismatched on purpose. 

In the last month, I've made a basic shawl, two pairs of baby socks, 



a pair of socks for me and I'm about 90 percent done with a second shawl. And I don't even wear shawls!! I have no explanation.  

Oh, and I decided that this was the perfect time to teach myself how to crochet. So I did. (Thanks YouTube) So I also have three new dishcloths from trying out new stitches. 


Oh, and a snake. Because reasons. 



In my defense, at least a lot of it was done while on my breaks at work or in the car when FiancĂ© was driving but still. That is a LOT of yarn. 

However, I am feeling much more relaxed now. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment